Per SB 1588 we have established the Architectural Committee that is now in charge of permits, fines and or notices. Sharon Milner has accepted the position as Committee Chairperson.
We are looking for a few more volunteers to join the Architectural Committee. It is our hope this new committee will continue the hard work previously performed by the previous Architectural Directors in improving the not only the appearance but the reputation of our community.
MOST FREQUENT VIOLATIONS
- Mobile Homes Trailers or RVs showing up without displayed permits.
- All trash or trash bags stored outside must be in a sealed container.
- Abandoned cars, cars on blocks, inoperable cars with expired registration, cars that have not been moved for over a month with grass growing around them.
- Trailer Skirting missing. Weeds or Grass taller than 36″
- Storing Building Materials on property.
- Property boundary violations, all boats, travel trailers, motorhomes, sheds or any other structures must be 10′ from property line. All enclosures/fencing to be 5 feet behind the front property line.
- All new exterior structural additions/enhancements must be of new materials, must have pre-approved permit request form.
You can report violations via our contact form located here https://cedarcreekcovepoa.com/contact/