To make this Site work properly, we place small data files called cookies on your device.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are pieces of information that the computer hosting the site assigns to your computer browser when you access a site. Cookies help ensure a more accurate analysis of site usage. For example, our Site may set a cookie on your browser that keeps you from needing to remember and enter a password more than once during a visit to the Site.
- Your display preferences, such as contrast color settings or font size
- If you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
- If you have agreed (or
- Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
- Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
- The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
DO WE USE OTHER COOKIES?
Some of our pages or sub sites may use additional or different cookies to the ones described above. If so, the details of these will be provided in their specific cookies notice page. You may be asked for your agreement to store these cookies.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish for details, see Cookies & You. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.