Did you know?
This page is dedicated to things you may or may not know about living in Cedar Creek Cove. Some are common sense and some are local or state law. We’ll also sprinkle this page with some news and information about fun things and activities that happen in our community! Lets get started!!!!
DID YOU KNOW:
The following 7 points are offenses for which the Fire Marshall will issue citations:
- Excessively high grass or weeds.
- Outside burning on the ground without a barrel, especially if using the drainage easement.
- Not having some form of fire suppressant nearby while burning. i.e.; garden hose or water bucket.
- Storing household garbage in ANYTHING not sealed. i.e.; pick up bed, open trash container, trailer.
- Storing tires on property.
- Dry dock storage of any type of boat or jet ski on ANYTHING other than a marine trailer.
- Storing a vehicle that is both not registered and inoperable.
OUR 4 LEGGED FRIENDS:
****Feeding a stray pet four (4) consecutive days constitutes OWNERSHIP/ CAREGIVER, and can be held responsible for current vaccinations and Henderson County I.D. tags or, the “harborer”can face fines up to $500.00 Dollars.
SOME MORE IMPORTANT STUFF:
- “Fire Bans” normally run a minimum of 7 days
- Rain does not cancel a Fire Ban. Check with Henderson County website or with Payne Springs Fire Dept.
AND NOW THIS:
We have added some new equipment and will soon be giving the utility easement’s and drainage ditches a much needed facelift.
Please note that the compactor is no longer accepting building teardown materials.
SOME FUN STUFF!
THE POOL IS OPEN MEMORIAL DAY THRU LABOR DAY
More folks are using our walking/ jogging trail more than ever!!! FYI it’s One fifth of a mile long, so 5 times around equals one mile.
Did you know Cedar Creek Cove is the largest community of it’s kind in the entire State of Texas!