OFFICE HOURS! We open at 1 pm Tuesday through Friday and 9 am Saturday.



The process for filing a permit application has changed due to the Henderson County Ordinances. All property owners are now required to file an application for a Henderson County FloodPlain Assessment before clearing the lot. You can get the application from the Cherokee Shores POA office, and it will have the contact information for the Henderson County FloodPlain Coordinator. You can also get a copy of the procedures to follow. Before getting an application for a permit from the Cherokee Shores Architectural Committee, the FloodPlain Assessment process must be completed and signed off. We apologize for the change in process, but these ordinances and requirements are from the County, not the Association. This ordinance is in place to protect both you, the property owner, and the Association. Thank you for your cooperation in following the procedures.



The following are changes in the fees.

New Build or mobile home move in — $200

Property improvements – $15

Transfer fees – $50

Credit or debit card fees – 3.5%

Late fees – $25 monthly